Monday 6 April 2015

Spring Playlist

Over the past few months, I've been updating my playlists with some of my favourite songs and new artists that I have come across too. Here are my current favourite tracks this spring:

Pacifier - Catfish and The Bottlemen
 
Catfish are such a great band, and I'm slightly annoyed that I hadn't listened to them that much until now. Their album has been played repeatedly by me over the last couple of months and Pacifier is definitely my favourite from 'The Balcony'.
 
 
Itch (Single Version) - Nothing But Thieves
 
Nothing But Thieves are one of my favourite bands by far, and I love the new version of Itch and the artwork. I am beyond excited for their album to come out in October! 
 
 
Wake Up Call - Nothing But Thieves 
 
I have loved this song ever since I heard Nothing But Thieves for the first time, but recently I have found myself obsessing over it all over again. 


Kiteers - Fatherson and Mine for Me - Fatherson
 
I discovered Fatherson a few months ago but it's only recently that I have properly started to listen to them. I have become so obsessed with their album 'I am an island' and these are just two of my favourites. 
 

Loose Change - Royal Blood 
 
I've been a fan of royal blood for several months now and I still cannot get enough of their album. Loose Change has been on repeat constantly at the moment!
 
 
What songs are on your playlist this spring?
 
Kathryn x

No comments:

Post a Comment