Thursday 21 May 2015

Twin Atlantic Review

 
First of all, sorry for the lack of posts, I'm currently in the middle of sitting my GCSEs!
Two weeks ago, I was lucky enough to see one of my favourite bands live for the second time, Twin Atlantic. I received tickets from my friend for my birthday back in January and I had been counting the days ever since until I finally saw them on Tuesday 5th May at the Albert Hall in Manchester. I saw this band back in October on their last UK tour and I thought they were amazing as they put on such a great show. After seeing them for the first time, I knew that I had to see them again and I will be eternally grateful to my friend for giving me the opportunity to see them again!
 

 
The show opened with one of my favourite songs of theirs, 'Make a beast of myself' and from that very moment, I knew it was going to be another amazing show. They played all of their best known songs, some from their newest album 'Great Divide', some older ones from their last album 'Free' and even some from their first album 'Vivarium'. Closing their fantastic set list was 'Heart and Soul' which left me wishing they would do the whole show again - it was truly one of the best gigs I've ever been to!
 

 
The band have grown to be huge over the last year and this tour proved that. The band were playing venues that held thousands such as the Brixton Academy in London and the SSE Hydro in their home town of Glasgow. I really hope that this band only continue to grow as they are honestly one of the best rock bands around at the moment!
 
 

Here are some of my favourite songs of theirs:
 
Heart and Soul:
 

 
 
Make A Beast Of Myself:
 
 
Crash Land (Live at T in The Park 2013)
 
 
What is light? Where is laughter?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment